Thread: race and dating
View Single Post
(#30)
Old

Default 03-03-2021, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isildur1 View Post
Women discriminate a lot more than men and are far pickier. They have 100 different variables going on at any one time you’ll never fully be aware of all of them . My female friends have very specific tastes too I know for example who only dates Middle Eastern men because that’s her type. I have personal types too it’s just what I enjoy and the specific looks. I mean women in general want someone who’s well built tall and muscular because that’s what they’re programmed to like but there are some that like slim nerds because that’s their specific male archetype.

Different women have different male archetypes in their mind and it may change depending on what stage they’re at in their life. You can’t change their wants and needs or get too wound up by it. You can only make sure you approach them in a strong manner displaying the best version of yourself
Good points, the two qualities I find women rate above all others are humour and confidence. Confidence to declare your intent as well (i personally found that being direct ismore effective than anything else, as long as you don't cross the line into sleazy/creepy) and confidence generally with your views, path in life, things you're doing, etc. And humour in terms of making them laugh preferably in a non-needy way.

The question is whether you get a chance to show those qualities or not. I.e. a fair chance