Thread: race and dating
View Single Post
(#4)
Old

Default 28-02-2021, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Yes, we are also alive and have noticed that racism exists. However, this isn’t it. In general girls aren’t not fucking you because they are racist. Most aren’t racist.

The difference in attraction varies by race / culture. I don’t agree that most white British girls don’t fuck black guys, they do because black guys are cool (stereotypes: hip hop, basketball, big dick, etc). Asians and Arabs is a different story and it is obvious why (stereotypes: oppression of females, smelly, weak, little dick, etc).
Agreed (and I stand corrected) that anecdotally, I've seen blacks guys have more success than arabs, asians and other non-white groups. However, saying "In general girls aren’t not fucking you because they are racist. Most aren’t racist." doesn't make sense when you then say: "Asians and Arabs is a different story and it is obvious why"

Also I don't agree that the attitude "it is what it is" is a reasonable excuse for non-white people (and to a lesser extent black people also) who live in a majority white country, being excluded from the vast possibility of potential dating choices - and likewise for someone who is or MIGHT be muslim, and may well not be, to be similarly excluded. It's just as wrong in the UK or Morocco
The Following User Says Thank You to jiggydog For This Useful Post:
Jin (10-03-2022)