Thread: race and dating
View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via Skype™ to kowalski
Default 28-02-2021, 10:37 AM

Yes, we are also alive and have noticed that racism exists. However, this isn’t it. In general girls aren’t not fucking you because they are racist. Most aren’t racist.

The difference in attraction varies by race / culture. I don’t agree that most white British girls don’t fuck black guys, they do because black guys are cool (stereotypes: hip hop, basketball, big dick, etc). I don’t know one girl who doesn’t fuck black guys. Asians and Arabs is a different story and it is obvious why (stereotypes: oppression of females, smelly, weak, little dick, etc). I know plenty of girls who wouldn’t fuck one. It all makes sense. Those stereotypes are not racism they are generalisations. Just like the generalisation that the guy approaching me with face tattoos and a knife in his hand might be dangerous and I will keep my distance from him. Or the generalisation that the table I’m sitting at is brown when in truth many different shades of brown are the predominant colouring but there are also white bits and black bits and bits where the light catches it funny and they seem red... but if you all me what colour the table is I’ll say “brown”.

Dating apps are not relevant in the way you think they are. If we are in a bar a girl can see that you are a paki or whatever racial slur she is turned off by and that she doesn’t want to fuck you just the same as when looking at your photo. So a racist girl is rejecting you just the same. That’s not the problem with those apps. The problem with those apps is that physical appearance is prioritised by the app which forces the users to base their attraction choices in physical appearance, which is not what girls naturally do, nor is it what they want to do. So they don’t work for either gender. They work for gay males only, because both parties are naturally looks based and all parties understand that is the game and orient themselves appropriately. If you were face to face your other qualities, those that women actually care about, could shine through. But if the race / culture is associated with Islam, quite rightly, those aren’t getting much non-Muslim pussy.

And, the same goes in reverse. In Morocco I got very little interest from native girls and only from those who were looking for someone who could help get them a useful passport. Weird you don’t mention that, maybe you are the racist?

Anyway, we all have negative points. This forum isn’t for people to come cry about them. It’s for people to recognise them and figure out how to work with them.

Peace,

kowalski

Like a stray bullet, you niggas misled

Last edited by kowalski; 28-02-2021 at 10:55 AM.