View Single Post
(#10)
Old

Default 20-02-2021, 08:59 PM

Apps are cesspits of women. The lowest of the low. For spunk rags, sure. But, the one thing I advocate is for men to meet quality women. I seriously think, at some point, tinder, etc will be sued for the damage they have done to young men. It makes my blood boil.

If you're handsome/young and get good results. Good on you. Don't let it go to your head. Don't let a fucking algorithm decide your wife. But sure, swim around that cess pit in your rubber suit but get out when your done.

Talk to women in real life. Decide who you want for yourself.

Since you mentioned today...

I have never seen my town so busy, full of young, bored college girls sitting around gawking at guys. Holy shit!

Today, because the weather was good I did my usual bike ride. I usually push my bike through the town high street and along the riverside to cool down afterwards. I'm usually a bit muddy but today not so much (I mountain bike). It's hot so I take my jacket off and I'm wearing a tight jumper underneath. To flex a bit, I work out and it shows.

I walk past these young girls and all I hear is giggling and sometimes a 'hello!'. I'd game but after a 30km ride, I'm a bit stinky/tired/hungry and I just want to get home.

But, if this is a sign for when lockdown ends, then it's going to be an awesome summer.

Hey, Myanmar girls are so fucking sexy!

I would die for this girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bysr...88%86%E4%BA%AB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isildur1 View Post
Well there's a segment of university students who've basically spent the last 5 months (if they started university in September) meeting no one. So it's a good opportunity to make connections in that regard. As time goes on people will be more desperate for face to face interaction in my opinion we are social creatures first and foremost. Today in London Bridge it was rammed , people were drinking outside in the park it was very enjoyable and the majority of people seemed eager to chat.

Regards to apps i don't use them and am trying to minimise screen time in order to enhance my poor posture and over analytical thinking mind. Personally i find it very difficult to match with "my type" on a dating app anyway. I only use it if Im in a country where the majority of people don't speak English my last online date was actually in Myanmar in 2018