View Single Post
(#24)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 20-02-2021, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isildur1 View Post
Yeah , i understand. This is part of the reason why Im against coaching in alot of regards when someone is " in too deep" with problems a 2 day bootcamp or even 10 day "immersion" isnt going to fix long standing issues at all .
I'm tempted to take a boot camp with a coach myself once the risk of getting fined/whatever for covid disappears (I hardly care at all about the disease itself). However, I would take one with the expectation that it would not change a lot, but more as an experience to add to my life, and as a minor enhancement to skill.

Quote:
This shit takes time to develop , making real friends, building value its a 10-20 year process which takes time to do. Young men 18-22 havent really seen the world properly so its difficult for them to provide adequate conversation to hook girls.
Assuming that is, you're relying on conversation. In nightclubs and where alcohol is often involved, it's more about appearance/style and vibe lol

Quote:
Social circles can bring out the best in you or reinforce bad habits its important to pick your friends wisely.
With regards to a skill you wanna improve, yup. I do wonder about having one social circle for game, and another for other stuff, like music, where it doesn't matter who you hang with (even if half of them were social outcasts or losers, yet are awesome musicians).

Z

Professional bum. I post here as I have too much time on my hands :P