View Single Post
(#8)
Old

Default 18-02-2021, 09:49 PM

Think about this for a few minutes.

How many people, below say 50, do you know, who have DIED from Covid? It's pretty rare. Mostly people I know say they had it, it was bad cold and then that was it. It certainly not russian roulette.

Now, as a lonely, horny girl, what would I risk to get laid? It depends on their risk tolerance AND their INTELLIGENCE. Us men are good at logic, the odds of getting Covid are super low PLUS the odds of dying are low too. Even less if you take precautions, to a point that it becomes non existent.

A woman who thinks this also is smart, 'am I going to miss a year of my precious sexual lifetime for a risk of less than 0.05%?' That's why girls are fucking guys through apps, etc. Some are reckless sure but some take the calculated risk.

But saying this, how do you know? How can you tell she's interested?? IOI's mostly. That's how I've met girls. Sure, they keep their masks on (in the same way they try to keep their knickers on) but the urge is too strong. If a women is sexually peaking now she's an utter fool to be snacking ferrero rocher and binging netflix. This will fuck her entire lifetime up. She's out there walking around Waitrose for 30 minutes, she's jogging, she's sitting on a bench eating outside in the bitter cold, etc looking to fill her yearly quota. Learn to recognise the miriad of IOI's and then approach.

I've met girls in supermarkets, on buses, park benches, bus stops, high street benches, etc. It's fucking easy. I approached a girl the other day out taking photos in the snow(!!??) and first thing I said was 'are you fucking insane!' She nearly pissed herself laughing, she fucking wasn't insane, she's a smart girl.

It's a new game but it's doable.

Achievement Unlocked 'Picked up a girl in a supermarket. Covid level difficulty'

Personally, I think there's more risk of getting an STD (no glove, no love guys)