View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-02-2021, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Zed View Post
Short answer - yes.

I'm still able to open sets and go on a few dates (though most of my dates are from online). I'm sure others have more pertinent experiences here though.
It's cool you've been able to open sets despite the massive bullshit going on. Nice one. What kind of shit do you say? Is it just the usual or do you find you've needed to be different because of the world being weird?

Since the start of the plague I don't think I've done much, if any, proper face to face approaches where I'm genuinely hitting on the girl. Definitely haven't done any YAD STOPS.

Any new girls I've been having sex with since the beginning of the plague were from online, both starting on Tinder, in fact one of them I only fucked the once and despite meeting again for drinks it was as "friends" because she's more relationship oriented (although I sure would have fucked). There's another two girls who are/were from before the plague but were still willing to meet for sex despite the plague (kinda fell in love with one of the bitches too).

Been thinking about what it's gunna be like in pubs and clubs if/when we get back to "normal"... It's gunna be all "don't look people in the eye who aren't in your bubble" and all that dumb shit. Still interested to attend and see for myself, though.

You can't win if you don't play