View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-02-2021, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
That's cool. Then open with "Most coaches I've met..." and not "The majority of coaches..."
Fair point, and fixed. Cheers for the feedback

Quote:
There's some weird grammar wrongness in the second sentence.

"For guys, particularly older ones (25 years and above) who have been scarce or absent with women, and may not even have any friends..."

To say someone is absent with women is to say they are with women but absent from some place or that they are absent minded when they are with women. It's a mess.
Yup that was hard to read, and the 25 years thing... I can't verify it (forgot where I got that from), so adjusted.

Copy-pasting from a Word document also screws up the formatting, making this harder to read than I intended... With enough edits I'll see about just uploading the file instead.

Quote:
It is a scam because human understanding in this area has not been sufficiently developed for it not to be a scam. Expert medical professionals can't even identify which people who present themselves for diagnosis have any specific psychological condition with a useful degree of accuracy. In fact they can't even demonstrate what mental illnesses even exist.
Given that dating coaches aren't regulated as of such, I'd be inclined to agree with you. Not helped is that there isn't really any formal literature, but anecdotal evidences and "guides" written by people like Mystery and Surgical Method. However, from personal experience as well as the number of testimonials I've seen (including from folks I've met), I wouldn't say it's 100% scammy. That's my perspective.

Z

Professional bum. I post here as I have too much time on my hands :P