View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-02-2021, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Right from the first sentence...

"The majority of pickup coaches have an underlying expectation of their students to succeed - that they are reasonably socially adjusted."

How do you know that?
FYI: coaching is a scam industry like supplements and clairvoyance.

Peace,

kowalski
Most coaches I've met ultimately have good intentions. However, in the same way that BP has had an environmental disaster, or universities charge masses of money for courses that don't always guarantee a decent career path (though they sure help), coaches are ultimately out there to get money, and will generally charge and do what they think they can get away with.

It can seem like a scam, but like I said - I've never had a truly negative experience from coaches. Though, at least one I've had sure didn't help with game aspects. I do get the impression that "social skills" or pickup coaching can only help so much. If one's got severe mental health issues then it's clearly better to address those first, for example. Many coaches won't admit this though. If anyone feels like they've been truly scammed from pick-up coaching then I'd sure like to hear (*cough* yad *cough*)

Have you been coached?

Z

Professional bum. I post here as I have too much time on my hands :P

Last edited by Dr_Zed; 02-02-2021 at 10:03 AM.