View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via Skype™ to kowalski
Default 20-01-2021, 07:37 AM

Wow, that's amazing, Z. You really helped!

Hughie,

When you walk up to a person like this in public, you have already assessed this person and the situation, and chosen to approach them with a general goal in mind. For their part they may not have even noticed you until you begin the interaction.

So they may need a few seconds to adjust (literally the executive system in the brain needs to adjust your focus which takes time) to what is happening and a few more to make an assessment of you... especially the kind of assessment you are asking them to make, I e. Do you want to give this physically intimidating person your contact details with a view to meeting then in a probable 1 on 1 situation where ultimately you will be deciding if you want to fuck or not and potentially get married and have kids and all that junk.

For this reason people I know don't usually go straight in like "you are fit, gimme your number".

If you were in a bar type situation where potentially you've made eye contact first and she sees you walking over, she's already had time to do some of that evaluation so being direct right off the bat can work better.

Also, in your examples you deliver a monologue ending with a definitive question after which there is nowhere to go. Try to make it a conversation and allow the other time to adjust. Say "Hello" then pause and let them say "Hello" back and then move on to whatever you want to say next. You know how a conversation goes.

I don't find it necessary to state to a girl that I find her attractive. It's obvious what is going on. If I do state something about her it generally won't be to do with her genetics but rather her decisions. So complimenting eye makeup is better than complimenting eyes or skirt rather than legs, as a general rule. Be authentic with your compliments, of course. If you don't care about that shit don't pretend you do. Better than that is finding something out about her through chat and that being the attractive thing you mention. One goal of such a compliment is to give context to the girl as to why this is happening, if you go in on her face and body they may take that as just wanting to fuck. If she's already hot for you and available, she might be down for that but you are talking about day approaching people who are thinking about where they need to be next or listening to music or just generally lost in their thoughts.

I know you kind of say that you don't want to chat but she does and this isn't about you, you've already decided that you're attracted... you'd fuck her right there if it was an option. This is about her having the space and time to observe you, not only how you look but also to assess your personality a little, work out whether she would feel safe to be alone with you and maybe find out if you have attractive qualities (which many will confirm, for girls that is usually way more than just how we look).

Peace,

kowalski

Like a stray bullet, you niggas misled

Last edited by kowalski; 21-01-2021 at 03:52 PM.