View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default Can I really just walk up to a random girl and tell her I am into her? - 18-01-2021, 06:12 PM

I'm an English guy temporarily in Poland. I don't know if you know but Poland has some very good-looking girls. At the moment everyone is wearing masks all of the time. Though they still look attractive (or maybe they look attractive because their face is covered up, revealing only their eyes.)

I'm 33. I don't look it. I don't feel it. I'm in to younger women. Thing is, I've never had a girlfriend, never had any confidence with women, always been afraid of them. I'm getting on now, I don't want to have this regret. I'm a man. I like women. I want these life experiences. Plus, I want a girlfriend. I want children. Not just yet though.

In spite of the problems with women, I have always felt like a good-looking guy. I've even had a few girls tell me up front they fancy me. I just smiled and said thanks or something.

A few weeks ago I asked a really attractive girl working in a café I'd been frequenting for her phone number. She told me she had a boyfriend. I was just pleased I had the courage to do that for the first time in my life.

I keep seeing hot girls, say, in the shopping mall or some place. I keep feeling like I am in a 'fuck it, get a move on, stop being a pussy' kind of mood and want to just approach a random hot girl. But I'm overcome with fear.

Can I just - and is it normal - to just walk right up to her and say (unscripted) something along the lines of:

"Do you speak English? Even though I can only see your eyes (because the face covering), I like what I see and I am attracted to you. Here's my phone, put your number in it."

Can I just walk in to a shop after noticing a hot sales clerk and tell her straight I like her and want her number. No bullshit, no pussyfooting, no daft small talk (hate that). Just bold, confident.

Is a girl likely to be receptive to this?

I think I worry about my age. I worry they'll think I am creepy. A weirdo. Creepy foreign guy. I am well groomed and take good care of myself. If anything, I spend too long in the mirror.

What's your experience?