View Single Post
(#13)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via Skype™ to kowalski
Default 14-01-2021, 08:44 PM

If eating only meat cured him of all his ailments why was he taking prescription drugs and making terrible decisions that left him in a coma? Because he wasn't cured of everything, because it was a lie.

I watched that and he didn't. It was bullshit. He didn't say "hey, sorry, I'm a hypocrite." And if he wants to save face "my advice is legit, as you can see I wasn't living what I preached and I nearly killed myself, I should have been following my own rules, here's how this wouldn't have happened to me if I had been doing that..."

Or even better "truth is those who have most significantly changed the world for the better probably didn't have a perfectly orderly home and personal relationships, that's just not how that works, they're too busy for that... and that shit about saying hello to a cat, that was my depression talking that's not good advice for anyone that was something specific to me and my fucked up mental state, have you ever tried greeting a strange cat? It's not really a thing they are so skittish you'd have to be there for hours, that's crazy, why did anyone buy that book" etc.

You sound like the Mormons in South park when they defend Joseph Smith over the missing pages. Or Muslims when they defend Mo over not punishing Aisha for being in another man's wagon. Only true believers eat up the trashy excuses their prophets dish out to cover over their inconsistencies.

Peace,

kowalski

Like a stray bullet, you niggas misled

Last edited by kowalski; 14-01-2021 at 09:38 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kowalski For This Useful Post:
Stein (14-01-2021)