View Single Post
(#5)
Old
New User

Default 31-12-2020, 12:25 AM

I am not thinking about her while with other women, I agree that would be a big problem.

I think she introduced me as her boyfriend because she comes from a tradicional family, and that's the way to justify to herself and others her fucking with me.

Of course she doesn't have to justify fucking this other dude, as it is not a public matter, and supposedly nobody knows (I found out because one of her coworkers told me).

She is not going to tag me in social media or anything like that. We agreed to that, and at least in that regard, I believe her.

What I still have a conflict with is not the fact that she is banging this dude. It is that somehow I feel that she might perceive me as the beta, while the other dude is the alpha.

Maybe I'm overanalizing this situation, and I should just keep enjoying her while it lasts. I think I might still have some socialization that makes me compare myself to this other dude, or something. Usually I'm the guy on the other end.

I am not in love with her or anything, I was about to end it with her, but that's why I wanted to read some opinions. I think the whole problem is in my head, and I should work on myself.