View Single Post
(#16)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 26-12-2020, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Zed View Post
Any of these substances ever helped in getting results with women? I look at amphetamines like ritalin for example, owing to improving one's focus.
For the most part, at least in my experience, results and/or outcomes with women when on drugs were twofold.

On the one hand, I could have sex forever, basically. I was one of the seemingly rare, and lucky lads who never suffered from shrimp dick on Ecstasy. So when I was having sex, it went on a long time. Which was obviously amazing when both participants are on drugs.

On the other hand, I am sadly to remember dozens of times where I missed out on blatant opportunities for sex due to either being blissfully whopped off my chops, or thinking about and chasing more E's. I genuinely missed out on 40+ girls this way. I only realised this years later after I managed to become a functional addict and was reflecting on the many things I'd experienced from the ages 15 to 17, during which I was hopelessly hooked to the point of looking like death warmed up (actual quote from a friend after I'd come round a bit).

I don't know if these kinds of drugs could help you in the ways you're asking. I can certainly draw on many times where me and the girl were both off our heads and thanks to the loved up feeling of ecstasy, one thing led to another.

But I was a drug abuser, even when functional, and I was fucking mental. So I can't answer your queries with any specificity since I took those drugs for alternative reasons.

You can't win if you don't play
The Following User Says Thank You to dan300 For This Useful Post:
Dr_Zed (26-12-2020)