View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default Girl with other dude - 24-12-2020, 09:30 PM

Hello. I am new here. I registered because I have a very specific question.

I am in my early 40's and have a rotation of MLTR and some sporadic FBs.

I never comunicate directly the kind of relationship I have with them and keep the things casual, and it works fine for me.

I assume the girls are seeing other guys, and I'm fine with that, even with the ones that I have a more deep conection.

Recently, I added a woman (33) to my roster, and everything was going smoothly, until...

She started introducing me as her boyfriend, which I have no problem with, I don't care. The problem is that she is having sex with her married employer (she doesn't know that I know). I would normally not care about it, but the fact that she introduced me to him as her boyfriend, and that they keep it behind my back makes me feel beta and somewhat betrayed. I wouldn't care about it if I didn't know the guy.

I don't know what should I do in this case, as I enjoy her company and the sex, but somehow, it irritates me that she thinks of me as some beta, and that somehow I am the beta bucks in this situation (even when I don't contribute economically at all, and all our "dates" are either 50/50 or she pays for it all).

I also fear that she might get pregnant (baby rabies age) with the other dude and pin it on me, as I ignore if she has protected sex with the other dude (I have protected sex, but this has happened before).

This feels a lot like oneitis, even though I have other women I am having sex with.

I don't know if I should ignore this situation and just enjoy her company and the sex, as I do with the other women, or if I should just end this relationship. Or maybe other alternative I've not seen.

I appreciate your input.