(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via Skype™ to kowalski
Default 17-12-2020, 11:48 PM

What kind of container?

Riskiest ones for me...

Photo booth in a mall.

Behind a sculpture in the Henry Moore institute, Leeds.

On various curtained off dancefloors in nightclubs that open as bars during the day. First in what is now called Popworld in Manchester but once I had the idea I repeated it whenever/wherever possible. Then you can return at a later date and dance in the same spot with the same girl. You are welcome.

Pool table, swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and gym all various times. They were shared facilities in a block of flats where I lived.

In the entrance halls of flat blocks. Accidentally impregnated a girl doing that one time.

Outdoor cinema.

Manchester canal tow path under a bridge.

In an open window during the Pride Parade, Manchester.

In an open window during Las Cruces festival in Cordoba. Until someone started filming it, she didn't like that.

Girl started blowing me on a tall stool in front of a tapas bar on busy af Deansgate, Manchester midday, weekend. It was a game of chicken. After a brief suck we ran inside to the dizza bogs where I pissed in her mouth before she finished me off. Was crazy.

Bonus points: Not public but... I fucked in puaforums very own Jaz's bed one time, without permission. He was displeased by it.

Peace,

kowalski

Like a stray bullet, you niggas misled

Last edited by kowalski; 17-12-2020 at 11:51 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kowalski For This Useful Post:
dan300 (18-12-2020)