View Single Post
(#11)
Old

Default 13-12-2020, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Yes they do, dumbass.

I'm not trying to convince you. I'm pointing you to the facts because the juxtaposition of you saying I'm inexperienced against the enormous volume of evidence to the contrary right here in this very same forum is hilarious. You don't have to believe it, such facts are not affected by your beliefs. It remains true and proven.

I got you so emotional right now, you hate me so much. You are so easily shaken and can't admit error or acknowledge truth. This has a lot to do with why you are here.

You may note that whilst you continually make emotional outbursts full of wild and fanciful assumptions about me I have only commented on the specific words you have published right here in the forum, their proximal causes and how dumb they are.

Peace,

kowalski
Notice that you have never said anything about why am I wrong, if you don't agree with my opinion, just post yours here and tell everyone why you think mine is wrong. But all what you have done so far is to use swear word on me on every single post, keep telling me I am retard, I am dumbass, I am moron, but you can't even expain why I am a retard.....lol Can you use your pick up knowledge to prove why am I wrong instead of swearing at me with no logistic like a kid? You are just a scam coach without any knowledge about pick up. Now I realised why you are so over-reactive on my different opinions, because these gurus' ideas I recomended here is destroying your so called authority as a coach. But what do you know? Nothing, haha

Prepare to be amazing