Thread: No FAP
View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 02-12-2020, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VibeSpreader View Post
The 'coolage effect' for monogamy will still happen regardless of a crazy willpower to not bash the bishop- so i'm a bit skeptical of this dude. Still, interesting! How was your weekend, no 'lonely island' jokes being made I hope?
I've got no idea what the lonely island reference is but no, we had great fun. Sex with her is pretty fire.

I got drunk on Sunday after she left and told her I think I love her. She laughed and said I think you need sleep babe.

I'll be seeing her again this evening for a midweek booty call. Either she'll be visiting me or I'll be visiting her, we'll see.

I woke up this morning to a text from this other chick I haven't yet had sex with but have met once and kissed, asking me if I'm free any day at the weekend. Of course, I'll make the time. We know we both want it.

Life is quite fun. I enjoy not succumbing to the social norms of settling down and getting married and playing happy families and all that shit. I prefer having my own space, freedom, and messing around with these young single milfs.

You can't win if you don't play

Last edited by dan300; 02-12-2020 at 06:28 AM.