View Single Post
(#2)
Old

Default 19-11-2020, 04:02 AM

It sounds like you are fussing way too much over minor details... "Let's meet and I'll explain more" sounds good... Remember, it's not really what u say that counts (the content)- more the non-verbal "attitude" behind the content, that matters most. She will pick up on your positive, confident attitude and want to meet... or, she will, on the other hand, sense your nervous, depressed state and turn you down. It all comes down to non-verbal factors such as mental state and attitude. If you have the non-verbal part of the equation sussed, the verbal aspects simply fall into place as if by magic. To achieve a strong personality with the right attitude and mental state, I would suggest looking at some NLP stuff like positive affirmations and re-framing, etc... by people like Tony Robbins. In my opinion, NLP really works in producing a positive mental attitude- but it takes time... There is a saying in NLP that goes something like; "If you do the work, the NLP will work for you" - but you have to put the work in...
The Following User Says Thank You to DarrenDarren For This Useful Post:
wyrd_cowboy (19-11-2020)