Thread: Being helpful
View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via Skype™ to kowalski
Default 17-11-2020, 10:47 PM

My advice is more or less the same.

I think he should do what he can about his looks that isn't too invasive or costly (orthodontics, contact lenses), it doesn't seem like he can grow facial hair which would help too.

Sleep at night, be awake during the day, avoid edible nonfood, go outside, move heavy things to failure with progressive overload all with the aim of reducing depression, boosting confidence and increasing physical attractiveness and, when big enough, adding protector status.

Nurture his hobbies and skills and add new ones. He seems somewhat disinterested, having interests and pursuing them in general is attractive and in the right environments those skills are immediately attractive.

Then I'd add don't use dating apps being that they are so looks based... and also because it sounds like they are adding to his negativity He'll definitely do better in person and specifically in hobby / interest groups or if online also in niche online environments where dating opportunities are not the only reason to be there.

If he wants to be smashing a long line of hotties though then he needs something like fame or have silly money and flaunt it, or be in the upper echelon of some skill so that there are groupies around etc. But doesn't sound like that's his goal.

Peace,

kowalski

Like a stray bullet, you niggas misled

Last edited by kowalski; 17-11-2020 at 10:49 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kowalski For This Useful Post:
Jaz (24-11-2020), markuk (26-12-2020)