(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 20-10-2020, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rake View Post
Name: Rake
PUA Experience: Virtually zero

Hi everyone. I have come here out of a desire to find like minded people.

I have always struggled with women, I have had some stunners in my life, had tonnes of sex and enjoyed the company of lots of intelligent, warm and funny women.

I have had women fall in love with my intellect, charm, looks and my abilities in bed. Despite this I have zero confidence in meeting women.

My biggest challenge is meeting and 'prospecting' new opportunities to engage with women I find attractive.

With the new wave of dating apps I am getting depressed, it has been a long time since I had intimacy and I can't see light at the end of the tunnel.

I am going through financial struggles and am not happy with my job, it feels like things are stacked against me even if I know that they are not.

I have been spending all my spare time working out to get a better body and look more and feel more attractive (which is working).

I need some help and support to get over this shit and start meeting women, start getting myself out there and get better at it. I feel pressure from mates who are naturally good with women and I am tired of it.

I hope that this is the right place to get the support I need.

If you've had "stunners" and "tonnes of sex" I wouldn't call that struggling with women, you're either bullshitting or just feeling sorry for yourself.