View Single Post
(#36)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 19-09-2020, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepster View Post
Thats enough watch you mouth now Pal, your over stepping the mark, I can take an Insult in banter but there is line to be drawn, have i personally insulted you? No, I dont feel the need to, you may of got away intimidating and bullying muppets but it stops here, okay!

Therefore Im not going down this road, I dont feel the need to play a game of empowerment to win a pointless argument to boost my self esteem, I cant be arsed to stroke your ego so am drawing a line under this, now!.

Although I am curious to know if your narcissism is a cover-up for an extreme sense of vulnerability or personal inadequacy and insecurity?

Im glad I have given you the opportunity you so constantly need to build your own grandiosity though.

By the way its spelt What not Wot, and I do not need to ask our friend Mr Google to validate and back up an argument.

Until our next intellectual conversation stay safe my friend.
Ignore him mate, he's just an immature pot head who watches Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure on repeat (hence the cheesy ridiculous vocab).

Kowalski - it's highly unlikely you'll catch the same strain of a virus twice, and even if you do, your immune system will be stronger and better equipped to deal with it, which is more or less what he said. You've not added anything to the discussion apart from showing what an obnoxious c**t you are, if you have this superior knowledge that only you are privy to, share the link, enlighten us all...