View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default what I learned from PUA lessons - 08-09-2020, 09:50 AM

After spending two days with a PUA in Brighton I thought I'd share what I learned from him in case it helps anyone here.

He was 41 and amazing because he made the girls we spoke to feel secure and relaxed immediately, in a fun way.

He said that when he approaches a woman he doesn't want her number or anything from her, just to make her smile and connect on something for a second. Then, he will consider if he will make her day by asking for her details, sounds arrogant but it's a type of inner strength and helps stay confident.

As he approached a girl he told me to think about 'shock and awe', very confident attitude which is disarming for her, not loud or arrogant, just decisive. Anyway, I struggled a lot as I am not confident and didn't know what I should say. He told me about a friend of his who has lucid dreams and compared a computer simulation with real world, no one would be shy in a simulation (game) so why be shy here!

Obviously there was a lot more involved but overall, I started to 'act' extremely calm and with his help began to connect with girls in very creative ways. My confidence grew a lot and asking for a number has gone from a terrifying prospect to an 'intriguing' question where I am fine with a yes or no.

He also coached me to feel like a loving, cool uncle as I approached, which really made things easier, I started to actually care about something with the girls, such as genuinely wondering how they are getting on with their job or something. This is a good approach technique to help mental calm. I am not explaining well!

Watching him constantly for 2 days really rubbed off on me and I find talking to girls a lot of fun now which definitely gives a lighter and easier feel to the whole situation.