View Single Post
(#17)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-09-2020, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VibeSpreader View Post
Nice conclusion, are you having similar success now than pre lockdown? More for me now.
Good to hear your success rate is up, still a way to go before we are back to normal, its getting there people are relaxing more.

Not long before lock down (5 months) I ended a L/R, just enough time to blow the cobwebs off and back into pre L/R PU had reasonable success with number closes most I never bothered to follow up on, a couple of fuck closes, 1 not memorable at all the other a waitress in the local cafe. Little petite Brunette, boring as fuck but dirty in the sack she was a 2nd date fuck. Then lock down.

Interactions are getting easier I have noticed, this maybe due to the venues, I have been building a portfolio of the less restrictive places and found the women far more relaxed and willing to interact in the less restrictive places.

Due to shift work pattens and working the odd weekends i've been slightly hampered, hence no shagging thus far, some numbers though but its been good to practice and be in the company of women.

I have a couple of field reports to write when I can make the effort to put them up.