View Single Post
(#16)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-09-2020, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepster View Post
Now life is more or less getting back to some sort of normality albeit the stupid, no proof the social distancing/masks etc bullshit is having an effect is still in place, but I wont wind myself up on those details.

Since the pubs have been open, I have spent a good deal of time people watching, something I enjoy doing, there is a world of entertainment out there and its great to teach yourself social skills.

Observations so far are.

Women are still acting indifferent especially within their own social bubble, and in perfect control of their emotions as women generally are.

The Beta boys and so called self proclaimed Alpha boys, who are totally NOT in control of their emotions are out in force acting like complete Dicks, doing what Dicks do, being completely over the top with Bravado, throwing things shouting getting pissed etc. Steaming in with no common sense what so ever only to be told to piss off.

To be ahead in our Game, we should be in complete control of our emotions, its an essential part of who we are. This wins the day with being social distancing savvy.

I have opened a fair few sets with respecting distance and boundries, sensible social skills and good control of emotions each time the women have been the ones to close the gap and instigated a more social situation and invited me into their social bubble. It all depends how you play the game.

Conclusion. Act sensible/emotianally mature, respect social distancing, control the drinking and there doesnt seem to be a problem with most women interacting.
Nice conclusion, are you having similar success now than pre lockdown? More for me now.
The Following User Says Thank You to VibeSpreader For This Useful Post:
Jeepster (07-09-2020)