View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default Some advice needed - 23-07-2020, 09:19 PM

Having difficulty having my way.

Before lockdown I'd started dating again after a relationship and went on quite a few. However one in particular went very well but I didn't try sleep with her (a mistake but never been confident going for it on a first date). It went so well we agreed that night to go on another (I should have made her wait). We went on that but again unable to sleep with her as it was raining and I'd picked her up beforehand and dropped her off at a city centre where there was no parking.

Then lockdown hit and I've tried not to seem needy but wanted to keep things going. We've had phone calls etc but nothing too pushy. It seems apparent she is struggling through a break up and seems to flip flap a lot about me.

My question is how should I proceed with this if I can? I know I've made a fair few mistakes with this one and she isn't my only option but she is my favourite and would like her to open up a bit more and stop being up and down. Ideally I think if I slept with her that would change things but struggling to get her to meet me even though every date we've had has gone very well with plenty of chemistry.

Thank you