View Single Post
(#128)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 20-05-2020, 08:49 AM

Night, by Elie Wiesel... Nobel peace prize winner.

True life account of a teenage boys experience, having been evacuated to Auschwitz aged 15 with his mum, dad and little sister.

Upon arrival of course, they were separated from his mum and sister, who likely died immediately, having been pointed in the direction of a crematorium.

The story itself is then heavily based on his and his dads struggle to survive the horrors of the camps they were forced to endure. It's enlightening to read first-hand accounts and details from those who were there, and who just about managed to survive. He was incarcerated for a year, and his dad made it almost all the way before giving up not long before liberation, much to the dismay of his son who tried his best to motivate and keep him alive.

Something that made me smile was when he was writing about the cattle car journey to Auschwitz. He said that at night, under the cover of dark, some of the younger folk "caressed" each other. Obviously he's using soft language, but I take it to mean they consoled each other with sex or sexual activity. In my opinion, fair play, because if I happened to find myself in a similar position, where I was in transit to an uncertain future which could simply mean death on arrival, I'd be doing the exact same thing with willing females.

You can't win if you don't play