View Single Post
(#127)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 18-05-2020, 11:01 PM

Hitlers Furies: German Women in the Nazi Killing Fields

This book is a study a similar to Ordinary Men. Of all the extensive reading and research I've done about The Holocaust, it seems like the women involved in the crimes of this era are largely overlooked in terms of culpability, but many of these bitches were even more sadistic and depraved than some of the top Nazis.

So we of course have the ones who were able to easily claim plausible deniability for their actions such as nurses administering lethal injections because their superiors told them to. But there were others who carried out unspeakable acts just because they could.

When I read about the actions of Johanna Altvater, I was so gobsmacked I had to first of all pause in order to process it, then go over it again to make sure I wasn't mistaken in some way. She walked into a Jewish ghetto one day, beckoned a toddler towards her with a treat, picked the toddler up, held her by the legs and proceeded to bash the child's head off a wall until she was dead, then flung the child's lifeless body at her fathers feet... Another day she entered a children's ward, picked up a child, walked to the balcony and flung the child off on to the pavement below, then later that day rounded up the older children at the balcony and pushed them off one by one... Apparently one of her favourite party tricks was to beckon young toddlers towards her with a treat, and when the child got close enough to get the sweet and opened their mouth to receive it, instead she'd pull out a pistol and shoot the kid in the mouth.

Another SS mans wife, Erna Petri, one day found 6 boys aged 8 - 12 years old. They were at the side of the road freezing, hungry, barely clothed and terrified. The lads had managed to escape from a train destined for a death camp. She took the boys in her carriage to her villa, to await her husbands return that evening, so that he could decide what to do with them. Whilst there she fed and cared for the the boys, in essence providing the young lads with a tiny shred of hope in this living nightmare. When her husband failed to return, she took the boys into the woods, lined them up by a ditch, and shot them all in the back of the head. She's one of the very few who rightly did do a very long time in prison for her deeds, whilst the other psycho bitch pretty much got away with everything she done.

And there obviously were many, many more nasty Nazi bitches doing horrendous things. Those are just a few examples.

I remember a while back that I had to take a break from reading about his kind of inhumane shit, but I think I'm completely desensitised to it all now. I don't imagine there being much that could shock me at this point.

You can't win if you don't play

Last edited by dan300; 18-05-2020 at 11:03 PM.