Thread: Scary Times
View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-05-2020, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz View Post
As long as some use it then it stays up.

"bUt nOb0dY uSes fOrUms aNymOrE" - well they do apparently. Not everyone wants to be a facebook group cuck or involved in a mindless whassapp group chat. It's a dying (dead) form admittedly, but so it goes.
Me and my mate went to one of those RSD free tours in 2013 and as a result got one of those RSD Inner Circle Facebook groups made for Belfast.

It used to be active enough, but then I took 2 years off FB until about a year ago, and when I came back it was dead AF. Only admins and RSD guys can post anything. Yes, some of the young lads would post some really stupid photos from daygame shenanigans, and I'd have to tell them off sometimes for photos that were outright intrusive of the girls privacy, but it went from relatively active to completely DEAD.

I don't know what happened during those 2 years in the media or whatever but the RSD guys all but shut everything down.

As for this forum, me and Kowalski will be here forever and ever and ever and ever and ever amen.

And we all get to watch the evolution of femaleapproacher from chode into superstar.

You can't win if you don't play