View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 29-12-2009, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxster View Post
has anyone got some good tips/advice on how to keep things going with indirect day game?

i want to go for direct, but haven't got the courage to do it just yet haha so have been trying with indirect.

trouble im finding is when you ask an indirect question; they will answer and then be an hurry to get back to what they was doing.

i was thinking of maybe asking another question or going into some story related to the question immediately as she gives her answer; just feels a little weird tho.

any advice on indirect day game would be much appreciated

just ask for some advice, youve got to go soon and meet ur friend, but ur actually going to help him look for a present for his gf any advice on wat wud be good? then say woah thanks for the advice ur really nice/freindly, wats ur name? so are u shoppin to? wat are u getting? wat are u up to on new years? im going to this party, u shud totally go

thats my approach, easier said than done, perhaps just try the opener to this question or somethin similar like weres the best place to buy shoes for girls? get the ans and leave, warm urself up then try the longer version on a girl u like the look of.

peace