View Single Post
(#98)
Old

Default 11-02-2020, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stein View Post
Not on the defensive because there's absolutely no discussion to be had here. Point's been made, and I'm not going to argue the toss about minutia - same reason I don't do that with flat earthers or truthers, only they're at least funny rather than just fucking gross. No interest in getting bogged down in the weeds of your neo-nazi rhetoric bullshit. Fuck yourself. End of.

It's clear you're just here to troll anyway, but holocaust denying to troll people on a forum is like shitting your own pants in a lift so that other people have to tolerate the smell.

Edit For Context: Trying to antagonise Dan some more, Rodolphe accused him of virtue signaling and literally said: "If there was a pool in Auschwitz, how could it have been an extermination camp?". I posted a video correcting him and telling him to go fuck himself. He then doubled down, posting a 45 min alt-right holocaust denying youtube video ,and saying he was "just asking questions". I responded as above, then he deleted both of his posts. So make no mistake, the kid is neo-nazi garbage.

"Correcting me" lol far from it, your inane link was some guy going on for ten minutes about how people supposedly use revisionist theory in the wrong ways therefore they are racist. It didn't prove or correct anything. The standard go-to of all SJW sycophants is 'neo-nazi' just to boost your own sense of fickle morality. If i'm a nazi for simply questioning a narrative it says more about your dysfunctional thinking than my own. I'm not ashamed to ask questions, i'm sorry you are. And that 'alt-right' video I posted was an independent investigation, based on the facts, it is only guilty of being impartial and curious, there was nothing 'alt-right' about it.

I deleted my posts because i'm not here to argue with narrow-minded people who are stuck in their ways and use the generic cop-outs to taint discussions.
The pretentious attitudes of supposed 'master' members is quite embarrassing. And to see how many posts you've all put in to this place shows a pathetic level of worthless dedication. I don't want any part of it.