View Single Post
(#93)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 11-02-2020, 06:44 AM

Not on the defensive because there's absolutely no discussion to be had here. Point's been made, and I'm not going to argue the toss about minutia - same reason I don't do that with flat earthers or truthers, only they're at least funny rather than just fucking gross. No interest in getting bogged down in the weeds of your neo-nazi rhetoric bullshit. Fuck yourself. End of.

It's clear you're just here to troll anyway, but holocaust denying to troll people on a forum is like shitting your own pants in a lift so that other people have to tolerate the smell.

Edit For Context: Trying to antagonise Dan some more, Rodolphe accused him of virtue signaling and literally said: "If there was a pool in Auschwitz, how could it have been an extermination camp?". I posted a video correcting him and telling him to go fuck himself. He then doubled down, posting a 45 min alt-right holocaust denying youtube video ,and saying he was "just asking questions". I responded as above, then he deleted both of his posts. So make no mistake, the kid is neo-nazi garbage.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99

Last edited by Stein; 11-02-2020 at 11:11 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
kowalski (11-02-2020)