View Single Post
(#244)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-02-2020, 04:33 PM

Currently on day 4 of an online business training called Zero to Launch, run by a successful entrepreneur from Dublin. He chose 50 applicants to take part.

The concept is we participate in a live training every morning, and then follow up with homework for that day, and uploading to a Facebook group each day.

He admits that it's extremely unlikely anyone is going to literally have their business up and running in 5 days. Although it's possible, it's highly improbable. He will of course be offering the opportunity to continue working with him afterwards on his more advanced, paid course (this is currently free).

Some would say this is a glorified sales pitch, and they'd probably be right. However, his approach is certainly a unique one. He seems a decent fella, who has already taught me in this training about generating ideas, and going really deep using the Japanese concept known as Ikigai.

Trying to brainstorm ideas for a new business that would really mean something to me rather than just some bullshit business I don't give a fuck about (like my dropshipping attempt), has been a huge obstacle for me up to now. But this has given me a way to get past this sticking point.

You can't win if you don't play