View Single Post
(#36)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-01-2020, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by first person approacher View Post
I still don't understand. Who does more to harm women?

Me? A lifelong lonely incel who missed out on everything? Or the guy having sex with young women at the nightclub?
The fucks wrong with having sex with girls you meet in nightclubs? Absolutely nothing. Unless maybe if you're actually doing it in the nightclub. Hygiene, people.

Your values, on the other hand, are gross, and you are potentially very harmful. You're just too socially dumb to be effectual.

Quote:
By the way, "younger, hotter, tighter" I think came from a book called "The Game". I agree, it sounds perverse, but for some reason only when I use the phrase it gets pointed out.
Was pretty sure this was bullshit, but just to check I searched a pdf of the game just now for even a fragment of that phrase and it appears nowhere. Even if it was all the way through, it would just mean Neil Strauss was trash too.

Quote:
Edit: Do you think I don't feel sad that I can't relate to a beautiful, young woman? Do you think I even want to be like this!? But I don't understand what the problem even is.
You don't seem to relate to anyone. You literally haven't even understood why you were kicked out here in the first place despite being directly told more than once. But you don't seem to actually want to do anything about it - you just want to bitch.You refused to take advice when given and you have this sad conspiratorial victim mentality - as if it's feminists keeping you down instead of your creep trash-ass game, or as if it's CatBoy's fault you got kicked off instead of your own childish and obnoxious behavior.

If you want to improve, go get therapy. Like it or not that's the level you're at. If you don't want to take any measures to work on your issues and instead just want to spam here with your bullshit I'll treat that with the contempt it deserves.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99