View Single Post
(#35)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-01-2020, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by first person approacher View Post
Just dipped into this thread. The whole point of game is "younger, hotter, tighter". Read "Rollo Tomassi, Rational Male".

I am 30 and only just started female interaction activities. You are telling me I should stick to women 30+ who have had X amount of sexual partners and previous relationships!?

18+ is easily fair game. What's the difference betweeen a 30+ year old cock inside her body and an 18 year old one?
I know you've basically been let back on here as a lolcow we can bat back and forth like when killer whales playing tennis with a dead seal, and given this was directed at me, and given how irritatingly gross it is, guess I'll respond.

I'm aware of Rollo Tomassi, and I think he's stupid, posturing manosphere red pill trash. I've got much more worthwhile stuff to read. Interestingly enough though, the only other guy on here to ever recommend that book was a guy called MikeH0ck, another incel who got his jollies from jerking off to autopsies. Good intellectual company you keep.

You talk about women like pieces of meat. No wonder none of them have a thing to do with you. Game at its best is about developing the social skills to relate to the people you're attracted to romantically and sexually in a healthy, exciting and mutually beneficial way. That means different things to different people. But the idea that the point of game is "younger, hotter, tighter", makes me want to fucking wretch from its sheer reductionist misogyny. Not to mention the fact that you make your madonna whore complex that's implicit in all these conversations explicit in the above. You are an avatar of so much wrong with this whole community.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99

Last edited by Stein; 28-01-2020 at 08:32 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
dan300 (28-01-2020)