View Single Post
(#243)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 18-01-2020, 08:55 PM

Got rejected for the remote working from home job. At least they had the courtesy to tell me, that other crowd didn't even bother. But fuck that I'm going to follow up with THEM and send them a mail about it.

Aside from that, I've been intermittent fasting all week 18 hours a day with a 6 hour eating window from midday to 6pm. I'm eating a very good, very high protein diet (willing to share if anyone's interested). I figured that, since I can't go to the gym for another couple of months, I'm going to shred the fuck out of my body and trim all excess fat. I've taken off 9 pounds since Monday. I'm finding it very easy and the reason is that I'm off work and therefore I have no scattered shifts to deal with and I can time everything precisely.

I can take almost another 5 months off work fully paid and I think that's exactly what I'll do because not only won't I be recovered from my injury for quite a while yet, but I will use that time to come up with a new business. I'd be foolish not to utilise the opportunity.

My current problem is coming up with the idea. It's really bugging me because if I had the idea I could get started. But it'll be ok, I'll figure it out.

You can't win if you don't play