View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA
KickUps Champion, Curveball Champion, Mouse Race Champion

Default thoughts on delusional realities - 27-12-2009, 11:41 PM

Right so I haven't been on the forums in a while as my life's been pretty busy with lots of overtime going at work and also planning my summer in Ayia Napa next year but I have been doing alot of deep thinking and just want to share a few thought provoking things that I've had on my mind lately and see what some other clever minds have to say about them...

So as Tyler is saying in the blueprints 17th / 18th part he is talking about sense of reality and 'jedi' theory...

I was thinking about the difference between being truly delusional and being authentic and if there is a difference... I've been thinking pretty deeply about things like someone who say believes that he is good looking so deeply that its just the way things are and someone who is actually good looking... Now whilst other people may look from there perspective and laugh and taunt his life from their 'greater knowledge' from his perspective life is exactly how it would be if he actually was good looking...

I hope you're understanding this as deeply as Im trying to write it... Basically it would be the belief system and you're anticipated responses are the only things that matter... Because even if you're fuck ugly if you believe so deeply that you're not then from you're view you can't be and other peoples views you would be totally unaware of... I don't know how obvious this is from the blueprint but I just feel like sparking a little bit of a discussion on this topic...

Much Love
Dave xX

The unexamined life is not worth living.

Last edited by db x; 27-12-2009 at 11:43 PM.