View Single Post
(#6)
Old

Default 13-01-2020, 12:46 AM

Meaoww, hahahahahahah. This post was so funny... But I think was good at the end.
First, as an expert in Italian culture, I think I recognise the kind of character behind you. No worries, it's really common. It's just years of machist/Catholic education. You just need to get riddle of it.

-first: this thing about sacred and profane love, about pure women and hoes. All heterosexual healthy women like sex. Even more than men. So there's not such thing as taking advantage of a woman because you want sex. Sex is enough reward.

-second: women are not pure beings. They sometimes are wrong and they get into relationships because is comfortable for them just to discover after a while that they were wrong and they don't want the relationship anymore. Sometimes, they want the relationship because they have interests on you, but they don't want to give nothing else to the relationship than you already have. Even they want it sometimes just to be able to give less. But this doesn't mean they can't benefit from sex with you (another self-esteem problem) if they don't get the relationship.

- third: god isn't watching you. It's time for you to create you own morals based in the real world you had experienced in your own life.

I hope this clarifies things a little bit for you. If not, send me a message.

PD: I would love to meet that wingman of yours, he sounds amazing.

PPD: hey first person approacher, have you found a job instead of creeping girls around on a bike? I would do that instead of wasting my time here.

Meaow!