View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Banned

Exclamation 12-01-2020, 02:20 PM

I actually don't know the answer to this question, but I am trying to find one. I'm in my 30s and in the last couple of years it hit me how much I've missed out on. I've never even had a casual girlfriend, which seemed to come so easily to others, like back when I was at the youth club, or college.

I've tried daygame but it just seems too random/creepy. It really seems to me that most people "meet" via apps and those you have to either link your account to your phone number (bad for anonymity) or you have to pay a subscription (bad for anonymity and your wallet!).

There aren't actually any free apps, some say they are free but there is always a catch, like requiring a phone number or you have to subscribe to actually message anyone.

And you seem to get kicked easily from apps or dating websites for even the slightest infraction (read:not adhering to feminist propaganda!).

So it all comes back down to daygame again, which feels borderline illegal nowadays.
The Following User Says Thank You to 1st Person Approacher For This Useful Post:
Rodolphe (27-01-2020)