View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Arrow I just want normal people who behave when we are out. - 04-01-2020, 04:59 PM

Hi, I've been in London for a while now. I have friends, don't get me wrong, they are lovely friends who were there when I had serious trouble in life.

But I can't go out with them.

They are kinda boring, which is OK.

What I can't stand is the lack of knowledge about women, relationships and life. They are the kind of guys who embarrass you the second a girl enters the room. Inviting drinks as their only resource, catcalling, misogynists, getting really, really drunk always and annoying and they get angry every time I try to tell them about this.

I don't want the best seducers in the world, I think I just want people I can trust, people that are going to behave giving me value and even if we don't get nothing a certain night, at least we will have fun, and I'll only have to be worried about my own mistakes.

I live in the city center (LND) and I'm an easygoing person, I'm into yoga, meditation, playing instruments, coldreading, arts (I love arts, serious stuff) I have a cat I can speak several languages and Lots more. I worked a lot into cultivsate myself into this and other fields. But overall, I care about people and I have a lot of good things to share and a good will, I'm just looking for the right people to share things with.

I hope some of you feel the same, if so, just let me know and we will see.
Thanks, Catboy.

Meaow!