View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 30-12-2019, 11:40 PM

Movie dates give off a weird vibe. Like when you think about it by pretty much any metric you pick it's not a great idea. The only reason people do it i because cultural tropes have taught them that's what a date is, which is also the problem here.

The central issue here from what I can put together is you've asked her on a "date date", which feels like a bit much to most people. Like if I met a girl and chatted to her then she asked me to go see a movie I'd be apprehensive myself for that reason. THen even when you pulled back it felt a bit serious, which is just the opposite side of the same coin.

The rule here to bear in mind is nothing's a big deal. Pulling back a little's better than doubling down, but again, it all feels kind of serious. Your aim is to be in a state of mind where hanging out with a girl isn't some big thing, and if a girl doesn't want to meet then cool, you've got your own stuff happening and you'll catch her at some point.

Ease up on it for a few days, pick something you actually want to do, but preferably something where you two can interact instead of starting at a screen. Message her and ask her how she's doing then go "ah, there's this thing/place I wanna go to, fancy coming along?". If she says yes cool, if not, no big deal. Simple.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99