Thread: First FR
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default First FR - 11-12-2019, 12:33 AM

Evening folks,

Thought I'd share my experiences from a mixed day.

Saw a cute asian girl waiting at the bus stop when I was walking down the road, so I crossed the road and said hi. I used a direct approach and said I just thought she looked cute. Was a little awkward at first and felt quite nervous but managed to build some rapport. She asked me questions, e.g. my name, what I study. I teased her a bit about how studying accounting makes her boring. Made some kino efforts; put my hand on her shoulder in a friendly way at one point which I felt went quite well as it felt really natural; also hugged her goodbye. Turns out she was on her way to the airport to go back to China for the holidays.
Mid-set, some guy tried interrupting our conversation, asking her if she was taking the same bus/ coach as him. She said yes and they exchanged a few words. As they were speaking, I turned away from him. The chick turned back to me and we carried on talking. Then the guy asked me if I was also taking the same coach as him. I simply replied "no" and repositioned myself so that the girl's back was facing him and I was out of his line of sight.
I have to say, this felt extremely cunty but also extremely gratifying, given that I know from many experiences how this feels.

Got her number, so we'll see how that goes.
Perhaps as karma for being a cunt, I just got back from a disastrous solo night out. I waited in line but the queue was huge and didn't seem to be progressing at any rate so I decided to bail. But there WERE OPPORTUNITIES to talk to people in the line which I just failed completely to capitalize on. I even saw my housemate a few metres away and didn't even say hello to him... I made a quick chat with 2 girls behind me but even though they were giving me good eye contact and energy I just bailed after asking them a question.... ARE YOU HAPPY BRAHMAN....

Thanks for reading my first post here.