View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default About English girls - 17-11-2019, 07:13 PM

Hello evryone,

This is my first post on the forum and, for anyone of you who hasn't read my introduction, I'm 38 years old Italian who moved to England 3 years ago.
Due to some health problems and shyness despite my age I have not much experience with girls. But now the health problem I had is gone and I would like to have a lot e sex before eventually find someone to settle down with.
and I'm asking you what's the best way to do that in England?
I mean here there are a lot of differences with Italy and sometimes I'm confused.
In Italy I have never ever approached a woman nor ever showed any interest to any girl because of my shyness but really often girls hit on me and sex was soon after (at least it should but because of problems on my penis there wasn't any sex). It was never a problem to say "I don't want Anything serious" and often they said that to me.
Serious stuff happened only after a while of dating someone casually. I grew convinced that settling down was not mandatory and that it would have eventually happened only if I found someone worth with a lot of sex meanwhile. When I hear from my Italian female friends they tell me that they normally have casual sex with people just because they were attracted or because they needed a good fuck. Not all of them are in a relationship and some of them don't want to either.

Since I'm in England there has been no girl hitting on me apart from a 55 year old colleague which I refused cause she's not my type. I have a lot of very attractive female colleagues (I think English girl are beautiful) but none of them has ever shown any interest. Besides that, everyone of them, actually every English girl I know, has got a boyfriend and the few who have not are desperate to find one. They're all after serious stuff.
I have tinder, okcupid, bumble and happn. I have matched with many girls but one blocked me on WhatsApp after I said I wasn't old fashioned, another one after I said I never had a proper serious relationship living with my partner just to mention a few examples but they are only the same.
I have been out approaching girls with a friend who's very good at it and I can say that picking up girls in clubs is a lot easier here than in Italy. I had sex with a Greek girl picked up in a club and a Belgian one. Then I picked up a Welsh and a polish girl which I dated both twice and no sex yet. The Welsh was really offended when I said I wasn't looking for anything serious.

My housemate uses tinder differently. He swipwes everyone right and dates whoever likes him, have sex with them until he gets bored of them and he dumps them. The one he is dating now asked him if he wanted to join her and her family for christmas, that means she think it's a serious thing. He said no but still dating her even if it is just for sex. I couldn't ever do anything like that. I like to be clear. If I'm after nothing serious I wouldn't be comfortable thinking that a girl wants a serious relationship with me. I've always been clear but now if I keep doing that I'm afraid I'm not gonna get any sex.

So, this is a question for you. what should a man who is after sex do in England? Cause these 3 years made me think is really difficult or maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Thank you