(#242)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 16-11-2019, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kowalski View Post
Real talk.
Tru dat

As for the current standing of our forum, I reiterate what Kowalski has said. 99% of the regulars from years ago all drifted off to, I dunno, get married/live in the woods/become a monk, whatever. And now it's pretty much himself and I who like to post our shit on here. It's certainly somewhat nostalgic, and after so many years, if it were to be closed we would notice the loss.

Aside from that we continue to use it to record progress in multiple areas of life. Which is what people SHOULD be doing, rather than setting goals that solely revolve around girls. Now, we've all been guilty of doing that after you find out about "this stuff" but the likes of myself and Kowalski, in fact most people who have the proclivity to figure it out, eventually realise the PUA world was just a big explosion of great marketing that clever men used to exploit weak and vulnerable men.

Having said that I'm not hating on it totally, because a lot of good can come from the "community", if you only use it right. I've made some great friends through it, but the biggest factor of all is that it completely changed the course of my life for the better. But obviously that means I took a LOT of action and made life changing decisions of which I have zero regrets. Same story for the K man.

On that note, in light of the credit kowalski afforded to admin I'd like to say thanks to Jaz and Twisted for keeping the forum open for us.

You can't win if you don't play