Thread: online game
View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Banned

Default 25-12-2009, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxster View Post
while i'm at home and not doing much, i think i might as well do some online sarging to pass the time.

however, need some tips on best way to get onto convo thats going to build attraction when the initial response from her is nothing to work with.

i.e. one replied with thanks for taking the time to say hi , how are you?

how would you reply to move to a more interesting, attraction building convo? or should i keep to this initial boring chat first to build comfort?

There are many ways to get a conversation going. I attribute my success to being genuine and original. Easier said than done, right? Here are some quick tips.

Say you come across a profile: a gorgeous brunette, with pretty hazel eyes, a nice rack, a tight ass, etc. etc. etc. Okay you ALREADY KNOW she has a gang-full of guys who've already messaged her with, "you're so gorgeous" comments. Do not compliment her on her physical features...at least not without "bringing her down to earth." I do not care if she is wearing a thong...don't risk being lumped in with all the other suckers who compliment her online.

You must be SITUATIONAL and get into HER MIND. Say for instance she's holding a dog. You can write "Those eyes are GORGEOUS...and LOVE the hair...how old is your dog? ;-) I'm kidding..how are you today?" That will completely take her aback. Or, for example make a comment about the background of her picture. If her room is messy, tell her to clean up her room, in a playful way. Original and genuine. Congrats...you will quickly break into her reality.

Doing this is original, as most guys immediately compliment or proposition her for sex. You, on the other hand must show that you are at least EQUAL if not above her...."DHV" as you might call it.

Here is a video I made to promote my first book. Watch the model interview in the middle and see what kind of notes she gets and how she REALLY feels:

YouTube - From MySpace To My Place Model Interview - Getting Girls from MySpace and Facebook