View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default 5 simple things that transform approach success - 24-12-2009, 08:20 PM

So I'm well over the 100 mark in the 200 approaches in one month task and it's time for a couple of days off for Christmas. Here are the 5 simple things that anyone can do that I've learnt makes a massive difference:

1. Pause for 2 seconds in before answering questions or speaking again. When I started I found I was plowing through, I gave them no chance to respond and it communicates low confidence. Wait 2 seconds in between any interaction it makes you look intriguing and thoughtful.

2. Touch loads and loads. Touch their arm when first speaking, comment on their bracelet and hold their hand, move them if someone is walking too close towards them. Good kino seems ten times more important than good material.

3. Talk like you're already a couple. Use the word we as much as you can, and as early as you can talk about an imagined scenario of the two of you together. For example "we should steal a car, rob a bank and drive to Mexico, have you got any aviators? Because we both need to look cool in a pair of aviators." (Every time I've managed to get this short scenario in I've got a date).

4. Smile more than you think is natural. It's more powerful than I ever knew, and it becomes second nature after a while. Also, look at the people around who are good with women and notice how much they smile.

5. Go for quantity first, then quality. Don't let the thought that you don't fancy someone stop you approaching them. I can't tell you how much my game has improved in 18 days just by dialling up the amount of approaches.

Happy Christmas and peace and love.

d
Secret London Pua
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to secretpua For This Useful Post:
Blanca (25-12-2009), Ice (07-04-2010)