Thread: online game
View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 23-12-2009, 12:58 PM

Gotta say commander Riker, I'm not too taken by your online profile. To be honest I felt like I was cringing abit as I was reading it. Just comes across abit too eager to impress, as if you have dopped in too many 'sound-bites' that you know will impress a women. By denouncing other 'assumed' past boyfriends and painting yourself in a better light is a low-value thing to do in itself, I would drop that first opening sentance altogether. I would just make your profile sound more authentic and true to who you are. Seriously, don't be afraid to describe how you see yourself not how you 'ideally' wish to be viewed by others.

As I began reading your first opener, I thought 'oh boy, that survey tactic is lame' but then further reading it was only joke. That's actually quite good, I like that. Though I wouldn't guarantee it generates a respone 100% of the time. With the plethora of males vying for a single girls attention online you'll have more success with that opener whilst face to face with a girl with you being the only guy stood right there in front of her.

As for your 'direct' opener, come on mate. Re-read that, how beta does that sound?? 'I don't mean to interupt...' 'I'm glad I worked up the courage...' So are you usually insecure and unconfident when introducing yourself to women is what that says. I don't mean to have a go at you I hope this is constructive but recently I approached a girl in a bar with an opener I thought was 'direct' only to recieve a verbal slam-down from Jaz telling me it wasn't direct enough...and I'm very glad he taught me that lesson.

It was fear of myself that made me odd