Thread: online game
View Single Post
(#2)
Old

Default Our little secret lol! - 23-12-2009, 09:59 AM

Im going to let you into a little secret:

Right sign up on a site called POF (PLENTY OF FISH) its totally free dating site, no cost what so ever.
Pics will help:
Pics that will get best responses are ones which DEMONTRATE VALUE, GOOD BODY LANGUAGE, and ofcaurse show your PRE SELECTED BY WOMAN.
Try putting a picture of you and your mum together (Becouse its instinctive a woman will think if he looks after his mum he will look after me)

Profile Example

“If your old boyfriend thinks a 7 course meal is a bucket of chicken and a six-pack of beers or if he thinks sexual foreplay is half an hour of begging and then slipping off your shoes or if your halloween pumpkin has more teeth than your last date, you need to be with a modern day man.
Im as comfortable in a croud making jokes as i am being alone with my girl having stimulating conversations. I colour outside the lines, run with scissors because im passionate and have a healthy appetite for life. Some like brown bread and some like white, i am the best of both. Im not all about material things but i am about making YOU the centre of attention.
When you e-mail me you might get to know my bad boy and good boy thoughts, as long as you have other qualities. Make no mistakes here, i am not looking for cyber-sex or online fantasy, i am here to enjoy your company online and then move this to phone conversation with a view to meeting up in person.
If your not interested in meeting in person please don’t message me, life is too short. For those of you with a similar aim i look forward to having interesting experiences with you, after all thats what life is about...
Right?
See You Soon . . . .

COPY AND PASTE THIS IF YOU WISH

Ok So you now want openners with guarenteed response right well ill share the ones i use with you.

Openners:
"PUT UP A TITLE WHICH WILL GRAB HER ATTENTION"
THEN SAY:

"Hi," I'm taking a survey on bad lines. Which one do you think is the worst.

"1. `Come here often, sugar pants?'

"2. `Hey, baby. Can we go out in the cold and hug?'

"3. `Hi. I'm taking a survey on bad lines.'"

GUARENTEED TO GET A RESPONE
afterwards you could say many things, either qualify or disqualify,

"Well you see before i get to know a girl, she at least has to demonstrate some sense of humour, Congratulations! youve passed!"

Openner 2:
(Direct)
I don't mean to interrupt you while you are fishing the net, but I just wanted you to know that I think you're one of the most attractive women I've ever seen, and I'm really glad I worked up the courage to introduce myself to you

This is sincere and genuine, and will get a reply, afterwards use your charm and skills, remember these are only openners they dont get you laid, they put you at the back of the que, and your job then is to wiggle your way to the front.

Hope it helps

Love Will.

Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know

I prefer a good cigar, and a bad woman