Thread: Day Game yday
View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-12-2009, 11:23 AM

Day Game Tuesday

On Tuesday i decided to venture into town again this time my wing couldnt go so i had a newbie with me who had done night game but no day game so far. I felt under pressure to teach him seeing as i am just new to the game myself. I started off in shops noticing a girl with an interesting pair of high heels and i walked over and said i'm curious about your high heels and asked her were she got them because i was looking fr a present for my sister and ejected. I done another 3 of these approaches to get warmed up and also to try and get my wing to open a set. After this i would usually go in direct but my wing wanted to try an indirect approach and went up to a two set in a shop and said Can i get a female opinion on something and said Do i look gay? and told them about a guy that tried to pick him up in a night club which seemed to work well and the girls thought it was hilarious then after a while he left the set.

I decided to try out this opener myself and opened a girl working in a clothes shop who seemed interested in what i was saying and started laughing i didnt continue the convo after the opener as i didnt know how to change the subject around to show how that i was interested in her. My wing said to a girl he was talking to if he approached her in a club would she give him a go lol.

I approached a blonde working in a shop using the same opener this time and i used more detail in the opener saying i was wearing blue jeans and a grey shirt so she could give me fashion advice aswell. She thought it was funi to and asked me if that happens to me alot, and that i should take it as a compliment lol. Again i didnt know how to transition to a different topic and thanked her and left.

I felt like i hadn't done well that day because i didnt use a direct opener but i wanted to try out indirect aswell and it was good fun! How do you transition after an indirect opener do you declare your interest after etc.