Thread: Jerry Belvedere
View Single Post
(#7)
Old

Default 15-12-2009, 04:59 PM

Thanks for the replies Tom, Blanca and Limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw1sted View Post
Good stuff.
Do you both a favour and get your mate on here. You're lucky to have a potential wingman there.
I think he got into it more out of interest than necessity, I don't think he's ever really had too much trouble with the ladies, but it's an idea for sure.
I do have another friend who I told about this, I've leant him The Game as well but he hasn't got around to reading it yet. I have found out he's just told his Oneitis his thoughts and got LJBF'd, so I think he'll be a good potential wingman in the near future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark View Post
Hey Jerry - like you said yourself, a lot of guys use the techniques like push/pull and negs without realising...but when you understand them and why they are used you'll know how you need to follow up and should see your progression improving, so hope you find the site useful - welcome Brother.
Thanks, it's good to know there are a lot of other people doing the same things. I've been looking at some of the articles on Bristol Lair, it's amazing to see these things you thought only you had a problem with have been seen and dealt with countless times, it's good stuff!